My eyes got raining,
and even the dry dreams got wet (in tears),
My eyes got raining,
my sleep cries in the corners of eyelids,
My eyes got raining,
Tears fall and heart gets hurt
My eyes got raining,
(and) It's weather of separation's clouds,
and even the dry dreams got wet (in tears),
My eyes got raining,
my sleep cries in the corners of eyelids,
My eyes got raining,
Tears fall and heart gets hurt
My eyes got raining,
(and) It's weather of separation's clouds,
With black, black, blank nights, I'm getting friends,
Lost in these ways, I have nothing my own,
Every moment, how I bear,
Every moment, to myself, I keep saying,
I have forgotten you,
I've forgotten you,
I've forgotten u,
Then why did your memories
make me cry,
make me cry..
Lost in these ways, I have nothing my own,
Every moment, how I bear,
Every moment, to myself, I keep saying,
I have forgotten you,
I've forgotten you,
I've forgotten u,
Then why did your memories
make me cry,
make me cry..
(A.A- Tujhe Bhula Diya)- bollymeaning.com-

p/s: i have not forgotten you...
No comments:
Post a Comment